View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #197
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Okay, right now I am having trouble understanding Nemesis and Infector. Are those two people that are already out there? OR are they created later? And the zombies get 100% chance if they try to kill somebody together. What is the sense of not trying to kill people together then? What are the advantages for one zombie going at it alone?

From the rules, the nemesis is not currently in the game. He is brought to the game by Ozwell Spencer (Umbrella) kidnapping a player and turning him into the nemesis. It's been debated so far whether or not umbrella would even want the nemesis around at all.

The infector is a type of zombie who in addition to participating in the night kills also has the ability to infect someone starting night 3. If the player is vaccinated however, the infector loses all ability to do future infection. Infecting someone is this game's version of a conversion.

There are a couple of reasons that come to my mind on why the zombies would or wouldn't do the 2 zombie kills for 100% chance:

1) Bigger chance of being discovered
2) Bodyguard block has bigger chance of preventing them from any action that night

On the positive side for them, it gives them a sure kill by teaming up. I've already done the math in my head to figure out what likely is the better percentage for them, but i don't feel like sharing that in this thread.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote