Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Assuming sndvls does duke it, this is my wolf list as of now:
Alant
Desnudo
Kingfc

King makes perfect sense if you assume hes a wolf. That would mean that the wolves were trying to save king and took the mr. w bandwagon(like having alan, desnudo, and king all on mr. w)....day 2 desnudo goes on the block and takes the lead. Mckerney then leaves for the night and suddenly we have a movement to him that ties it up(with both desnudo and alan on mckerney, who had voted for desnudo before he left)..King went on raiders on day 2 as well, and since i trust raiders this counts as a bad move to me as well.

So basically all 3 have voted for nothing but confirmed good guys, and mostly did it in protection of an other.

It sounds odd , but we may have been this close to lynching an other both days so far...SOMEHOW, a late switch saved both of them from dying...coincidence?
Quote:
I dont think today is about voting patterns...today is all about alan/desnudo/king vs you/me....basically...
Quote:
desmond needs to die soon...

Just wanted to gloat about having 4 of the 5 the day i died...Im shocked that no one quoted that top post after i died...but felt like being cocky there

Kwhit, i didnt lie to you. I could win with either side, but i picked to win with the villagers. I feel i was a key component in the villager win, as without my help(role reveal, push for alan/desnudo/king(day before anyone but hoops cared), my desnudo night kill, and my defense of RA who everyone and their mother seemed to want to kill) i think things would have played out far different. RA credited hoops and i with tipping him on saldana, though that i cannot claim...i mentioned him, but didnt have a read on saldana yet. Altogether we got a lot of lucky breaks this game and a lot of solid play from some villagers(RA, Kwhit, sun, hoops, celeval)...altogether i think this was just one of those games where everything just fell into place beautifully.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote