Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April –

April 2 – Away at Girona
April 8 – Away vs Bilbao
Apri 16 – Home vs Eiche
April 22 – Away vs Cordoba
April 30 – Away vs Alcorcon

Game 33 vs Girona - Vazquez is banned for a match with too many yellows, so I move Sanchez to start for him. I Start Rolon across from Cascon after the good match they both had last game. With our winning streak last month, and just one loss there, we are now 8th, but with a game in hand we are about ti play – win and we rise to tied with Tenerife at 3 points at 6/7 spot. It’s a big game. Note that this month we aren’t play in North Africa much. I start Nadjib on the MR. Carry on from last match! They force through a powerful shot through our GK, almost knocks him down. We’ve had some opportunities too, bub thing sticks. We’re down 1-0 at the half. Unlucky! They collect a yellow and seem to be a bit more kick-y than last half. Subs – Mahmoud, Romero. Antonio Diaz has been bad the last two games, I’m moving Romero back into the starting role next game. Rolon a yellow card. We’ve had shots. Rolon got Mahmoud one there, but the shot hit the crossbar and went over. Uxio in We get a breakaway attempt wit about 18 seconds left in the game. Can we finally hit paydirt? Oh yes we can! Nadjib gest a nasty pass from Junca to hit the corner of the goal from the tightest angel ever created by man. Nice 1-1 tie. Great comeback! Junca is MOM

Nadjib, Junca, Osmar in Team of the Week

Football is odd. Vazquez is proof. Last year, Vazquez was the junior partner of Sanchez, got pulled regularly, and was alright. Now he’s doing very well, and despite tons fo competition at MC and AMC running around, is one of the more secure folks on the field. All this despite an upgrade in talent in the league. Dude is money

Game 34 vs Bilbao – I have Nadjib at ST, Ndi at MR. Romero at DR. For the fans! In the Rain!!! The game is listless for a while, so I move to Control, and then Bilbo get a ton of momentum, back to counter. They fire a cross at the guy Suarez is marking and he is beaten, and they score in the 44th. 1-0 at the half. I expect to see better next half. Ndi has a great cross to Cascon, but to no avail – not on target. I sub in Uxio for Suarez. They fire another shot and connect, this time a long shot. I send in Mahmoud for Cascon. Anaba heads in. Nope. We lose 2-0. Not good enough today, we should be winning those matches

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote