View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 07:42 PM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1521 –

Ile de Bourbon – 12 development, island near Mauritius, this is in a state due to how wealthy they are, I order a Workshop here, 1.01 made for us monthly, with a Tuscan Catholic folks working the Sugar trade.

My next target is closer to home – St. Kitts. I want to just knock out something easy and fast in my own zone of control where I have bonuses to expansion and where it won’t take a year for my colonists to arrive.

15 Jan – Castile declares war on Portugal. In or out?

In.

The War:

Castile, Aragon, France

Vs

Portugal, England, Athens

I might use this opportunity to hurt Spain colonially. I order some mercs built in Benguela

4 Feb – Kongo allows us to move our troops through their territory now

1 March – Cyprus is integrated into our mighty nation! I get their 5 ships (which I upgrade), and 4k army,

Cyprus – Greek, Catholic, wine trade, 18 dev, I did not en-state it, highlands, I put two military power (127) into it and it’s now level 20, I order a Farm Estate here, it had a workshop, church, and level 2 fort. It sends us 0.48 monthly.

9 March – I start building up a spy network in Genoa

16 May – My giant fleet and my great three star admiral have won some minor naval engagements – I have already captured 7 ships as well and sent them to harbor for repairs

1 June – Native uprising in Androscoggin

15 June – Ended

1 Sept- Androscoggin is going to be good for Tobacco as well

17 Jan, 1522 – My mercs landed in the islands of Sao Tome.

26 Feb – Sao Tome is ours. I have two options – Burn it down and remove it as a city, or seize it for myself. It’s a poor fishing island with a minimum development. I burn it down.

1 Mar – New Expansion Idea – We get faster colonial growth

27 April – My ship arrives at the Grain Coast and the mercs begin to unload onto a Castilian colony next.

29 April – I get a Native Assimilation in Sumbawa

8 July – Exploration mission concludes, another dispatches

15 July - Native Assimilation in St Kitts

13 Aug – I capture the mainland colony at Karou, and I burn it down.

15 Oct - We take Sierra Leone, which is also not a colony anymore, but a full blown province, so I can’t steal it, despite those sexy Dyes here.

1 Dec – St. Kitts will be the home of the Sugar trade here in the Caribbean.

Our heir is industrious

18 Dec – We capture the province of Beafada right by Sierra Leone.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote