View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:09 AM   #216
whomario
Pro Starter

so, you collaborating with Grey Dog afterall ? Hope they had to pay up for the privilege Game looks awesome The opening screen might be the most kick-ass opening screen ever You should make t-shirts with that logo and sell them

Little tidbit : The "admission requirement" , does that mean what i think it means ?

They are all on "average" as of now and i have no clue how to set them, but maybe someone else will fill them out if they indeed have an effect ? How about an aditional one, "low" ?

the menu is great, all of it. Quick and responsive, lean, easy to navigate and it also looks great.
I 2nd the liking of the coloured display/summary of a players ability and potential.

Thereīs no "save as" option to create a backup every once in a while from the main menu, is there ?

small thing and might be a random thing : It seems as if regional aspects are less of a factor now in recruiting ? Seems like if you are a great program basically every 5 star player has you on "very high". Just wondering if thatīs by design ?

Last edited by whomario : 03-23-2010 at 04:11 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote