View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 01:26 PM   #30
APC
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad View Post
Genuinely curious... did you go off on their crappy customer service, horrible product, bad customer experience or did you just personally insult the person? It's easier to excuse when in this case, if it was, 'you guys are crooks, this is a crock of shit, etc...' I get that. I don't get anybody excusing 'you're ugly, you have no teeth, I'm better than you, you're stupid, etc...'

All of the above. I didn't say anything about looks or teeth, but you're stupid and other lines that crossed into the personal were used. Why did I go there? Because the person was REALLY stupid, a complete idiot and a total prick! Probably only the second or third time in my life where I've crossed the line in a situation like that. Not proud of myself, but I don't really regret it, either, because I was sold a washing machine that didn't work and the person sent to deal with the situation was a tool.

I also don't buy the "well, the person is just doing his/her job" reasoning. Part of everyone's job is to not be a moron and a dick. "Oh I'm just a lowly worker bee slaving for the man, be nice to me at all costs" doesn't fly with me. If you can't handle taking heat for something your company, in my opinion, screwed up, then get me someone who can.

Last edited by APC : 04-17-2015 at 01:27 PM.
APC is offline   Reply With Quote