View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #227
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Our 6-year old made these St. Patrick's Day cards for me, my wife, and our younger daughter today. Basically, they are colored cardboard that say "Happy St. Patrick's Day" and each of our names. They also include a glued-on phrase that she apparently got out of a scrap book set she got for Christmas. So she hands me the one for our other daughter, and the phrase is, "A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty." I'm thinking, "Geez, that's pretty deep, even if she just picked it out." Then my wife's, which said, "Girls just wanna have fun." OK, that's not quite so deep, but it fits. And then I get to mine, which said:

"BOY CRAZY"

Man, my wife and I laughed until we cried. I'm not sure if she meant it as I'm a crazy boy, or if she just picked it out because it had the word boy in it. But damn if that isn't hilarious. She didn't quite know how to respond when I asked her when my subscription to Tiger Beat magazine started.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote