View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #508
Radii
Head Coach

Incoming Recruits

PG John McCully - 6'2" 173 lbs - 76 OVR

Awesome!! C+ Potential which is really exciting. He's as fast as we're likely to see at Ohio, 90 speed/91 quickness. He can defend, handle the ball, and has a great midrange shot (89/A!). He'll be an average 3 point shooter with work. I haven't looked at everything else yet but the CPU has him starting.

SG Sidney Whitted - 6'5" 187 lbs - 71 OVR

I'm not sure what to make of Whitted. Speedy, above average defense, 70 steals rating is above average. But he's really not a shooter. There's a good chance that Northcutt will be our backup SG for a year and Whitted will get redshirt. C potential.

C Darryl Withers - 7'1" 232 lbs - 68 OVR

About what I expected. Big, but raw. his raw numbers are not good. 72 orb/76 drb, 82 post offense(that actually is quite good)/71 post deefnse. 80 close/78 in traffic. The CPU wants to redshirt him too. I could do that and put Garcia(6'7") as my backup PF for a bit of size. He gets pushed around a lot though. I've got the guard depth to use Garcia that way if I want. Withers has C+ potential,giving me the hope that he could develop reasonably well. If I can get his rebounding ratings up closer to 80 I'd be a lot more interested in what i'm seeing.

Last edited by Radii : 04-05-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote