View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 03:20 PM   #5
Auntie Hose
n00b

Okay, none of this works. No player on my roster shows any option to tag them as a franchise player, not on any screen. I finished the staff draft, set ticket prices and...nothing. The advice given here doesn't apply. Could someone please tell me the secret, hidden information for how to apply a franchise tag? What screen is it on?

The moment I click on "Begin Free Agency", a dialogue box pops up and says once free agency has begun you can no longer place the franchise tag on a player or change ticket prices, but the program never gives any option anywhere to tag a player, and of course because it's the 21st century instructions no longer exist. I assume you have to click on "begin Free Agency" and THEN you'll have the option to tag a player but how could I know? There is literally not a single word in the index or anywhere else about WHEN to tag a player and HOW to do it. Or maybe somebody could show me where it is and prove me wrong? I really don't want to start free agency only to find out there was a secret process for tagging a franchise player that I had to complete first so I just lost that option until next season because that secret process isn't described anywhere nor, apparently, is it allowed.

Last edited by Auntie Hose : 08-23-2022 at 03:39 PM.
Auntie Hose is offline   Reply With Quote