View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 07:46 AM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Aug – Unstable Weather on Rothyr Resort. I order two Mining districts there

Sept – A caravan has arrived in our space, I contact them. We give them what we can, -1k energy and 2k food.

The protests on Gamma have increased. I lose unity to round them up.

Dec – new tech – Mineral Cutting Beams – next is Weather Control System which gives +1 pop per city district..

We recover the 4th artifact in the quest chain and 2600 engineering tech

Jan, 2292 – We try to nip the protests in the bud but a lot of censorship issues are coming to the forefront now.

Feb – New tech – Hydroponics Farming, next is Interstellar Fleet Traditions that unlocks some buildings in starbase.

Mar – We finish our special project of searching the Caravanner ship and find the ability to research autocannons

April – I purchase another ten years of Curator insights

May – New tech – Aux Fire-Control, next is Shield Capacitors

I order 5 more cruisers, I am still building the last 2

I order an update research lab on Habitat Beth and Gimel.

Habitat Uno has begun to be colonized

June – We send more help to the refugees.

Sept – The refugees leave and we get an event called “Glory of the Blessed Realm”

Here I’ll show you

As you can see I have gotten my mineral, goods, and alloy production up and with the Hydro Farms I just developed we can build up my -1 food. My energy is massive after the Mercantile tradition tree.

Nov – New tech – Weather Control systems, next is Crystal-Infused Plating which is mostly done.

Dec – new tech – Crystal-Infused Plating – next is Autocannons, also mostly done.

Jan, 2293 – New tech -Autocannons, next is…I have a rare tech that costs 55k but would let me further expand my habitats. Do it? Yup! It’ll be a while…

July – Antares Habitat Uno is ready for building! I order:

Alloy Foundries
Autochthon Monument
Hydro Farms
2 trade districts
2 habitation districts

Sept – Rackuurdan Foundation embrace cybernetics

Oct – Antares Habitat Dos is done! I order a colony ship here

I order a Habitat in Tadasca

Nov – New tech – Shield Capacitors, next is Multi-Dimensional Analysis which is +10% research station boost.

New tech – Interstellar Fleet Traditions, next is Atmospheric Filtering that increases habitability by +5%.

Mar – I order an upgraded colony capital at Habitat Beta. And an Agricultural District in Pathavon Primus.

I order an upgrade of the Research Labs at Habitat Alpha

Aug – The United Halflifers League opened their borders to me

Nov – new tech – Filtering; next is Climate Control Network for blocker removal

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote