View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #245
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Seems like a fair assessment of folks, though some of what you're seeing with differences might be attributed to differences in schedule or motivation level. Plus we're five or so months removed from a game so it's hard to say what usual is for people now. But still, you have to give yourself something to work with or you're just picking blindly.

I've been trying to analyze things but I haven't really gathered anything that useful. Part of my reluctance has been if I assume GE = good, then there's a good bit to work with as far as a few cleared players, peoe who have voted for villagers vs. unknowns, but I'm worried about basing analysis off that assumption because if it's wrong, then the analysis could be dangerously misleading.

So really, all I know at this point is Simbo was good, which makes you look a bit worse for introducing him D1 (and DT to a lesser degree) and (from my perspective) Britrock is the only uncleared who voted for GE, which potentially looks bad for one of them, though that's a flimsy sort of case.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote