View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #218
aztarheel
High School JV

Posted by: yanksare

May 2027
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Let’s go Sheriff!(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) Let’s go Sheriff!(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

Today,(today, today, today) I consider myself(self, self, self) the luckiest man(man, man, man) on the face of the earth(earth, earth, earth.)

Let’s go Sheriff!(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap) Let’s go Sheriff!(clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

I realize that many of you only know me at the Sheriff. A straight shootin, hard-hittin, lovable journalist. But I’m here today to tell you that I’m more than that. I’m a winner. I’m a champion. I’m a leader. My name is Jeff Wilt and I am your new Alabama Crimson Tide men’s basketball coach.

I realize that you have had your share of losses and Victory’s in the past but I promise with the help of my right hand man Fred Franks that the Tide will rush in once again to claim the NCT title. I’m not talking about 15 year plans. I’m not talking about leaving when the going gets tough. I’m talking about our boys from Bama beginning and maintaining a dynasty to rival the heavyweights such as the Illini and the cubs from Carolina. My flock, the prodigal son has returned and this time it’s my time...umm I mean to say our time to shine. Thank you.

Last edited by aztarheel : 02-03-2007 at 04:57 PM.
aztarheel is offline   Reply With Quote