View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:15 PM   #134
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Here's my line of thinking, but if I am voted out for it than so be it. It's better to lose a vanilla villager than a roled one, though I would rather see us nab a wolf.

My past day one votes have been either:

- PB, used to be my constant day one vote (started for the heck of it and continued when I noticed that I was on the opposite side as him every game), obviously can't got this route and noticed others piling onto that in recent games so I am shying away from that one a bit as I don't want to be part of someone not wanting to play because they go out day one more often than they should
- random, though that gets people targetted day one
- self defense, unfortunately I have needed to use the self defense ploy way too much on day one lately

I was going to use the last poster idea, which I admitted in my post where I voted. Then I saw that someone had voted for my roommate and I figured in the spirit of the game I would vote for the person that voted for him. I don't know if you call it defending him as it only added another person into the party without putting someone in the lead.

I'll take one for the team if needed but would much rather live another day.

Hey I'm not married to you or anything. If anyone jumps off you, I'm not bothered.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote