View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #294
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
and here is why i almost never put out "lists" like yours...

you throw people out there at various levels of trust that are completely arbritrary, and unless you are challenged on them, you never actually explain anything besides saying its based on vibes...

if i hadnt come back at your list, you would have just left me under the proverbial bus without ever saying that I havent actually done anything myself to deserve being there.

unvote Darth
vote Chief Rum

If you'll forgive me for saying it, sal, but I think you're getting too emotional about it, or at least that's the way it looks to me.

Anyone using my list alone as a basis for their vote should really be questioning what they are doing or are looking to hide behind someone else's post so as to not take any chances themselves.

As for the list itself, it may appear arbitrary to you, but I have my reasons. I talked about some; I have other feelings about certain things, but nothing but hints at this point. If you want full exposure I could write a book about it, but I don't think any of us here wants that.

Also, if you can't see that Lathum's move yesterday, with a villager dying puts the spotlight on you, then I don't think there's anything else I can see that will get you to recognize that.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote