View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #43
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
White has a ton of helium right now and I can't figure out why. That low shooting release, his struggles in the midrange game & his lack of length that limits his defensive upside would scare me. He did show a willingness to take stepback 3's, but I don't think he'll be a good enough shooter you want him taking a lot of those. Just can't figure out why some people are starting to say he's the best PG prospect over Ja/Garland.

On the other hand, while I agree on Hunter>White, I don't see how the Suns can come out of this without a PG again. Not sure if there's a good match with NO for a trade up to #4 & Garland (and for NO if the rumored 8 & 10 for 4 from ATL is real I would jump on that in a heartbeat!), or you just hope one of the Hunter/Reddish/Doumbouya trio is a surprise pick at 4.

To be fair, they may be of a BPA mindset and will look to improve the PG position in free agency. There was also talk they might go full in on Booker to PG.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote