View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:55 AM   #133
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - 34-28, us over Denver in OT as Tony Clements hits Marvin Graham for a TD. Stats: Marvin Graham, Game MVP, 174 yards, 2 TDs. Evans 13 rushes for 121 yards and caught a 2 yard conversion. Clements had 22 of 36, 284 yards, 4:2 ratio. DE Phil Lee got 2 sacks. C Xavier Stone had 5 KRB. Our new KR/PR fumbled twice. Ick. Blaine Baldridge kicked two FGS as Olindo Mare was injured. Other Tds were caught by backup WRs Battle and Givens.

Week 2 - We defeat the Raiders 23-3. Game MVP was Lethon Flowers, with 2 picks, and Darius also had a pick. Baldridge kicked 3 FGs including a 52 yarder. Both Lee and Wilkins had two sacks. Clements had 19 of 30 for 253 yards, 2:3 ratio. He hit Graham and Battle for TDs. Graham had 174 yards on 9 carries.

Samari Rolle is the doubtful. We deactivate him. Herman Swinger will be returning.

Week 3 - We lose to Indianapolis 25-6. DE Phil Lee had two sacks. There are no other noteworthy occurrences.

Week 4 - We defeat the Bears 24-16. Donovin Darius was Game MVP with a pick. CB Marsh joined whim with a pick. Clements looked good today. 15 of 26 for 204 and 3 TDs. He hit Graham twice and RB Evans once.

CB Cole Martinez is OUT VERY LONG TERM with a Compound Leg Fracture. I toss him on IR and go shopping. With Rolle still doubtful and another CB, Marsh, knocked down to questionable, I decide to get a good CB instead of a minor one.

We sign Leroy Bowlin for a one year deal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote