View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:11 AM   #135
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 9 - We lose to Tampa 10-16. Our lone TD was Chris Evans catching one from Clements. Graham added 110 yards on 9 catches. Flowers and Horn had picks.

WR Herman Swinger is out with a dislocated elbow. This drops Herman’s ratings a bit.

Week 10 - BYE. Samari Rolle will be back next week. I put Swinger on IR. I sign Monty Swift for the rest of the season to be our #2 guy.

Week 11 - We lose to the now 8-2 KC Chiefs 10-17. We are now 5-5. FB Hamer got a TD run. Graham had 182 yards on 11 catches. LB Thomas and Samari Rolle got picks.

WR Chester Battle is OUT with a Sprained Back. I IR him and sign WR Kelly Carr to a one year deal. Solomon Page is doubtful and is deactivated for a few weeks.

We need to start winning soon, but we have the woeful Raiders coming up.

Week 12 - 37-6 over the Raiders. Marvin Graham was Game MVP - 180 yards on 11 catches and a 72 yard TD. Chris Evans had 117 yards on 15 carries and a TD while backup RB Ross added another TD on the ground. Swift had 110 yards on 8 catches. LB Thomas added a pair of sacks and Darius had a pick. Wells, starting in place of Page had 6 KRB. Chris Evans is questionable as is Derrick Fontaine. I deactivate CB Leroy Bowlin who is also questionable. Next up - the 2 win Chargers.

Week 13 - 20-14 over the Chargers. RB Ross Ballard had 28 carries for 111 yards. Newly signed WR Carr had a score. Rolle and Flowers had picks. C Stone added 6 KRB. OG Alvin Stokes is doubtful and is deactivated.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote