View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 05:59 AM   #315
QuikSand
lolzcat

Back of envelope, I think I probably ground out around 1.4m in value during the Blitz promo. I had forgotten the specifics from last year, but this is mainly a program for money spenders… When, in reality, this is a program not really designed for me. Regardless, I definitely did the right thing by liquidating as much as I could in advance, maxing out my coin balance, and then buying a lot of cards while the market was down. I didn’t keep scrupulous notes, but I know I turned a lot of cards and made small profits within the 4-5 day program, and I still have Quite a number of cards in my inventory that can and will sale at prices higher than my purchase point, even after taxes.

I think if I fully liquidated right now, other than the players I am actively using, I would probably be over 5 million in cash… Plus I’d have the backbone of a dolphins team team, and fully maxed out a couple more players on the Browns team. Not bad.

Next promo Zero Chill will likely stretch out across a few weeks, will include many more new players (and possibly some appetizing sets). Last year, I parked on one or two of the sets in the zero chill program and built and rebuilt the same Rod Woodson card over and over again for a profit every time. That’s my jam.
QuikSand is online now   Reply With Quote