Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
what provider do you have vince

Verizon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo View Post
I think the iPhone v. Android discussion always boils down to a cleaner easier to use interface with better app quality vs. configurability and a bigger screen

There's not necessarily a right answer since you'd probably be happy with either one.

This is probably the right answer. Once I got used to the Android, I'd love certain things about it and dislike others, kind of like my iPhone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
I switched in December from and iPhone to an S4 when I changed carriers. My biggest impetus as the storage - I was able to upgrade it on the S4 with an inexpensive SD card.

I am not unhappy with the S4, but it hasn't been an earth-shattering revelation either. I have found that things that were super-easy on the iPhone - syncing contacts, music and photos, for example - are a lot more difficult on the S4. I have found ways to do it, but it's nowhere near as easy at it should be. I love the screen and the customizeability, but have not been a big fan of the camera (surprisingly)

I think I probably would still make this choice because of the storage, but I think in two years if Apple has increased storage or added upgradeability (hahahaha) then I would probably switch back.

My roommate has an S4, so I have something to play with to check it out. She is an avid iAnything hater though, so is unable to give me unbiased opinions. Currently I use my phone for:

-Phone calls
-Text Messages (Lots and lots of text messages)
-Surfing the internet (Facebook, checking sports scores, browsing here) while hanging around waiting for something
-Personal e-mail
-Playing music

That's about it. I have a few games loaded on to it, but I hardly ever touch them. From what I've seen, I'm far more impressed with the camera on the iPhone, but I also don't take many pictures. Otherwise they seem pretty similar. I don't have a tablet, nor do I anticipate picking one up any time soon - roommate has an iPad (gift, so she deals with it ), and I think it's totally awesome...but I can't justify the cost to myself. So I don't really have to worry about synchronization between my devices. My desktop has my music collection in iTunes, but I have an iPod for that, so I'm not worried about not having music (or having difficulty putting music) on the phone if I go Android.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote