View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 12:19 AM   #606
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Attendance Record Broken

-- We continue to break attendance records, with our average of 22,469 last year breaking the mark of 21,342 set last year. We should sell out most of our games this year in our now antiquated 23,000 seat stadium but our board won’t build a new one.

Barclays Premier League Odds for 2025-26

-- Manchester City are made favourites to take home the Premier League title with 7-4 odds given by Bwin. For a second consecutive year, Tottenham are the second choice at 5-2, United is third at 3-1 and we are expected to finish fourth with odds of 8-1, which are the exact same odds as last year. The other top teams are Chelsea at 12-1 and Arsenal at 20-1.

International Update

-- Manuel Perez continues to play well for Mexico in the Confederations Cup, winning a 2-0 game over the USA then winning the final 1-0 over Germany. Perez gets awarded with the Best Goalkeeper award for the tournament! Perez has only one year left on his contract and we will certainly get on that soon.

Injury Update

-- Zoltan Bardi can resume full training after missing three months with torn knee ligaments. He’ll be ready to go for training camp starting next week.

Season Ticket Update

-- Tickets are selling briskly to start, with over 1854 already sold and expectations are that our season ticket base will be close to 8700 by the beginning of the season. We had 7467 season ticket holders last year so I imagine the final number will be somewhere in between those two numbers, as usual.

New Contract

-- I’m offered a substantial salary increase, with the board giving me FIVE YEAR contract offer at £83,000 per week. Holy crap, that’s a LOT of money! Obviously, I accept - that almost doubles my salary from last year.

Last edited by NoSkillz : 01-05-2015 at 12:20 AM.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote