View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 02:00 PM   #255
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
What about flight crew? Some kind of modification made to multiple planes on the ground that might do that? A basic device on a timer that jacks in to the PA system that they run on certain flights to make it appear that it’s at certain times during the flight?

I mean tampering with an aircraft surely would lead to serious jail time so it would have to be ballsy, but maybe that fits?

I’m all in on this bizarre pointless mystery by the way. Who wants to start a podcast?

So you're suggesting a mechanic placed equipment or did a mod that allowed for something like that?

Highly unlikely given that everything that's ever done to a plane is recorded. If something like that was found, it would be relatively easy to narrow down just who it was. It would certainly be a major, major breach and jail time would follow. So you're talking about someone willingly tanking their career for a laugh.

Flight crew seems equally unlikely as they couldn't keep it a secret, and other flight attendants would write them up for something like this. It would probably result in some time away without pay.

I think that's what makes it odd. There's nothing that on the surface really looks plausible. It's really funny though and happy it's not on my plane.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote