View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:51 AM   #5549
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Eastman has been "raided" already, and someone I can't remember off the top of my head.

Eastman ain't Trump. This is a direct shot at Trump (he knew he'd walk from the impeachments).

We've always thought Trump would push enough people in front of the bus to keep him "clean". The fact they went to MAL is shocking.

I don't know what comes of it, but if nothing becomes of it, it'll surely be the clarion call of conservatives that it was politically motived not "law and order".

This will not change Trumpanzees minds that they are being persecuted, but for everyone else it's validation that he's not fit and a danger and compounded with the abortion/gay marriage/interracial marriage risks, I hope it galvanizes a strong majority to vote out Republicons.

Schumer just stated they're going to work on the insulin cap in the fall. I don't think Democrats are perfect but they show/try to improve the quality of life. I've never seen a decent Republican who didn't want to fuck the world after getting their own.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams

Last edited by Qwikshot : 08-09-2022 at 08:52 AM. Reason: edited my thought on clarion call
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote