View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 08:12 AM   #190
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
The wife and I went over to Xfinity today. We had been kicking it around for awhile and had decided not to, but then Tmobile decided to raise the price of our plan $30 bucks for no reason, and that gave us a reason to switch. We traded in our phones, which I went from a S21+ to a S23+ (no real change). My wife went from a Pixel4 to a Pixel 7. She has had it 2 hours and is ready to throw it in the river. They have changed the interface so much that she can't figure out how to do anything with it. Why do companies do that? I have yet to find one those big interface upgrades in the last ten years to be an improvement.

Made me look. We're still at the T-Mobile family plan of 4 for $80 for the basic plan. What plan were you guys on? I did a look-see around BF and did not see any plans that could beat what we had, but did not check Xfinity.

My cheap Android is a Redmi (bought it at an airport in Asia, asked for cheapest one). Its still functional for what I need but Android support has been dropped. I hate the Miu interface and was thinking of maybe getting a Pixel for the vanilla experience. But will have to be a great deal.

Last edited by Edward64 : 03-26-2023 at 08:18 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote