View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 07:50 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Fantasy Sports Adventures (CFB, CBB, EPL)

So back in 2012, I was an inaugural member of the NCFA-FCS, the FCS fantasy league over at sportslogos.net. It's just what it sounds like, fantasy football head to head but for FCS rather than FBS.

It's completely insane as a concept, mostly because the lack of information makes competing week to week more difficult than a conventional league. After the first year, I left my stacked roster because I just didn't have the time to participate.

Which was kind of dumb, because my team was literally stacked and I could've skated to a few titles by making relatively modest changes.

Someone kept the Minnesota A&M moniker for two more years before changing it in Year 4. So this season (Year 5), I reapplied to join the league and took over some terribad team that wasn't Minnesota A&M and repurposed them into my old team.

The team was awful though, so I spent the off-season trying to replace the roster of seniors and have been scrambling all year.

I figure I'll do a running dynasty of the team here because if nothing else, you all can help me make sense of FCS and picking better players into next year too.

Think of Minnesota A&M as a FOFC team.

Past seasons:
Quote:
2012: NCFA-FCS Champions, Big 4 Champions
2013: NCFA-FCS Finalists, Big 4 Champions
2014: NCFA-FCS Semi-Finalists, Big 4 Co-Champions
2015: No team

Last edited by Young Drachma : 10-03-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote