View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 09:36 AM   #12
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
A few days ago, while I was traveling for work, I got an email from the college basketball fantasy league over at CCSLC if I wanted to take over a team that a guy started with, but hadn't managed to participate early in the year, so they stripped him of his team and I was apparently first-runner up.

Master Rosters | Scoreboard/Schedule

TL;DR: Minnesota A&M joined the league in time for Game 2 of the regular season.

Here's my roster. I need one more player. Preferably a good scorer from an obscure D1 program or a good rebounder or something.

Here's the score so far from Game 2 of the season:

So yeah, calling all college basketball experts of mid-majors to help me uncover some talent!

This college basketball fantasy league sounds pretty fun. I'm interested, I just don't know if I'd have the time. Sounds cool though.

As for mid-major talent.. look no further than Wichita State. They have a guy named Connor Frankamp.. one of the best shooters.. ever. He's struggled a bit at the college level, but I think he's got his confidence up this season, because he's been draining them like crazy so far.

Also, sticking with Wichita State, guy named Markus McDuffie. He's pretty good. Made the Missouri Valley All-Frosh Team last season and has been predicted by several sources to be the Missouri Valley Player of the Year this season. I'd definitely take a look at those 2.

And, although not a mid-major, take a look at Josh Jackson of Kansas. He's probably a one and done. Supreme talent, but a bit of a prima donna hothead. He showed signs of the type of player he can be before fouling out against Duke Tuesday night. So there you go, there's 3 for you to check out.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote