View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 12:58 PM   #45
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
Wait, no stock cars? No pageant winners? No top singles charts?

Sorry, wrong thread. Carry on. (Fun stuff)

Haha.

Here's my Game 11 roster. We've gotta stop losing conference games starting immediately. We have a few more games (it goes to 18 I think) but it's just the principle of it that it's time to tinkering with cute and go for max production from proven dudes, last week we let one game away when it was winnable as hell.

Wasted.

ANYWAY THERE IS GOOD NEWS.

This league does not have many vultures who troll the waiver wire looking for moves. My roster only has two guys on it that I started the year with, noted that we started the year 0-3 or something before I started managing to win games so clearly that shit he gave me to start wasn't very good.

Anyway, Freeman's production has dropped and Blackmon lost me the game this week so both are gone. I replace them with Nate Mason, a relatively consistent assists machine at Minnesota who went for 31 a couple of nights ago and SOMEHOW NOBODY SIGNED IVAN RABB, who I dropped back when he was hurt in November and then completely forgot about him.

He's 10th in the nation in rebounds. He's had three straight double-doubles in his past three games. I think I'll take my chances with him.

Quote:
MINNESOTA A&M
DROP:
G James Blackmon Jr., Indiana (JR)
F Deshawn Freeman, Rutgers
F Derrick Griffin, Texas Southern

ADD:
G Nate Mason, Minnesota (JR)
F Ivan Rabb, California (SO)
C Michael Buchanan, South Carolina Upstate (SR)

Last edited by Young Drachma : 01-06-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote