View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 10:58 AM   #2294
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
It pisses me off because I already have the other 2, ESPN+ yearly and Hulu with no commercials. I want a deal credit.

I use it to watch all the NDSU football games, and so I can download the 30 for 30's on my Fire Tablet to watch to and from work.

Hulu Help

This page might be helpful.

Quote:
Eligible existing Hulu subscribers

Eligible existing Hulu subscribers are able to sign up for the Disney bundle while maintaining their current Hulu subscription.* If you already have Hulu, you’re eligible to get the Disney bundle as long as:

You’re 18 or older
You live in the United States
Your Hulu subscription is in good standing
You don’t receive your Hulu subscription through Spotify or a promotional offer (unless otherwise permitted by Hulu or Disney)

*Third-party billing limitations may apply.

Before getting the bundle, there are a few things to keep in mind as an existing Hulu subscriber:

You’ll need to sign up for the bundle via Disney+ (not Hulu)
You’ll need to use the same email address associated with your Hulu account
You’ll have new Disney+ and ESPN+ accounts along with your existing Hulu account
You will continue to be billed separately for your Hulu subscription
As long as you keep your eligible existing Hulu account, Disney will give you a credit towards your Disney bundle subscription in the amount of $5.99/month — the value of the Hulu (ad-supported) plan included in the Disney bundle (however, you’ll keep the Hulu plan you have)

Ready to get started? To sign up for the bundle:

Visit Disney+ on a web or mobile browser
Enter the same address associated with your Hulu subscription
Complete the rest of the signup process (i.e. password, billing information, etc.)
You’re all set!

Moving forward, if you wish to switch Hulu plans or add/remove any add-ons, you can continue to do so as before — either on Hulu, if you’re billed directly through us, or via your third party.

Last edited by Kodos : 11-12-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote