View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #366
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Since we are talking crap...

Our daughter is about 2 1/2...and we were making OK progress. She likes the idea of being in the bathroom, and is intrigued with the potty chair and toilet...actually using them is different. Plus, she regressed with her brother (6 months), which I guess is something that happens often.

She too sometimes has issues, even with diapers...she'll sort of "hold back"...then struggle the next day. So we've got a backup supply of Miralax the doctor recommended mixing a little dash in with her juice or milk.

Anyway...about 2 weeks ago, it was bath night. Got the baby done, handed him to my wife, and got Lucy in the bathtub. She wanted bubble bath, so add that, get her washed, and she'll "swim" around for 20-30 minutes.

So I'll get her stuff ready to change, etc...and walk in and out to check on her. She is laying really still when I walk back in, so I ask "What are you doing honey?"

"Poopin'" (grunt)

"WHAT!?"

"hee hee...Poopin!"

So, it was sort of like a scavenger hunt, with all kinds of bath toys and the bubbles. You know you are a parent when I was proud of myself for finding the prize.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote