View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #14
SplitPersonality1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat View Post
Roger Staubach, IMHO the greatest comeback QB in NFL history! The standard against which all others are measured.

SFL Cat – Roger Staubach as greatest NFL comeback QB of all-time? Payton Manning might have something to say about that. (Don’t worry; I like to throw out outrageous claims for my favorite players and teams also)

Top Ten NFL Career Fourth Quarter Comeback Leaders
1 - Peyton Manning* – 40
2 - Dan Marino – 36
3 - John Elway – 35
4t - Tom Brady* – 31
4t - Joe Montana – 31
6t - Fran Tarkenton – 30
6t - Brett Favre – 30
8 - Vinny Testaverde – 29 – really? Vinny?
9 - Johnny Unitas – 27
10 - Warren Moon – 26

58t – Roger Staubach – 15

Dynasty Note
There are 256 games that have to be run every week in the Ultimate League. It takes up to between two five days for me to run each week; depending on work and life. Since I want to post regularly, I will try to fill in the off days with stats, team or player spotlights, or anything else that interests me. If there is some stat or info you readers want to see, just let me know.

Spotlight on the Pittsburgh Steelers
The Steelers. Eight Super Bowl appearances with a league leading six wins. Chuck Noll, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, Franco Harris are just a few of the Steelers Hall of Famers. In RL, they are truly one of the great NFL franchises.

In the Ultimate League, they field 29 teams, tied with the Rams and second only to the Cowboys. So far through four weeks of play, the Steelers have 9 teams that are undefeated and are 65-38 (.631) overall; the best in the Ultimate League. The 1979 team is particularly good. They are 3-0, have scored 101 points and have given up just 6. Very impressive.

QB Win-Loss Records through Week Four
Bobby Layne (2-2)
Terry Bradshaw (23-11)
Joe Gilliam (2-1)
Cliff Stoudt (4-0)
Mark Malone (1-3)
Neil O’Donnell (10-5)
Mike Tomczak (2-2)
Kordell Stewart (5-3)
Tommy Maddox (1-3)
Ben Roethlisberger (15-8)

Coaching Win-Loss Records through Week Four