View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 12:01 PM   #360
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I think I was pretty clear in my post that I'm NOT looking for a seer to announce themselves to say I'm innocent - now or down the stretch if it looks like I'm a goner. I have no dire warnings about my value to Team Wolf as a "must-save" role.

I was less likely to join you on Cronin yesterday (when you indicated you didn't trust him) because I thought he might in fact be the seer. I didn't see any other reason for him to separate me out as trusted on Day 1. But the fact that he is quick-voting me on Day 2 pretty much dispels this notion for me.

The next step in going down that path is assuming that you are not a wizard/henchman. If that is the case, then I think the enemy would have preferred to see you die on Day 1 instead of Tangle. They were happy to have a showdown where they weren't involved, but would prefer you go out since you are a more active/chaotic player.

Two things, both concern cronin. I felt just the opposite. I felt yesterday he was either bad or misguided, where as his 180 on you made me think today he might be the seer and viewed you last night.

As for point 2, i considered that heavily in my distrust of cronin who has voted for 3 players...if im not mistakent, dubb, myself, and now you...all considered "vets." He pushed hard to have me killed over tyrith, and until he stopped recieving support over tangle as well. It scared me, but his play regarding you is most interesting.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote