View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #250
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark44 View Post
I use Calengoo, and I like it a lot......

After much pondering between Pocket Informant and Calengoo, I ended up going with Calengoo. Does everything I want it to do, handles many different Google calendars with their respective colors, online and offline. Looks absolutely gorgeous on the retina display.

As far as other interesting non-gaming apps I'm using, I have started using errands for, well, my errands. Very well done little app.

I had been tracking my car's mileage and MPG for the last year or so on an excel spreadsheet and I knew I would like to switch that over to my touch once I got it. After looking at many different apps that do that, I ended up buying the Road Trip one. Well put together with great stats reporting.

Thinking about picking up Money Book to do some very simple expense tracking since it's for sale at $0.99 for the day. Don't really want something too powerful and after looking at the developper's website, I was impressed with his development of it. Same could be said for Road Trip's website...

Another one I think is nice is the Freedom app. It tracks apps that go free, even if for only a couple hours. Found many nice ones to try that way...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-12-2010 at 02:43 PM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote