View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #231
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I am ready to resume this dynasty, but first we have a little housecleaning to take care of. 5 of our coaches got job offers.

rjolley has decided to keep his coaches where they are at, so he's good to go.

I have yet to hear back from Zinto on what Patrick Hutt will do, so Zinto, let me know soon.

ntndeacon has decided to keep Roy Rogers at Alabama, and inquired about a possible move to Rhode Island for Randolph Childress., so I will compare Rhode Island and Davidson.

Davidson has 6 players returning that have either blue or green potential, and 1 of those players has green as a current color. As mentioned, Davidson had the 47th best recruiting class, 2nd in the A-10, with a 4 star recruit coming.

Rhode Island had the 142nd best class in the nation, with two 3 star and two 2 star recruits coming. Their current roster also sees 6 returning players with either blue or green potential, but none of them have a current rating higher than yellow (if you need a recap on what the color ratings mean, let me know). However, 4 of the 6 players with blue or green potential were underclassmen this season.

So with that information, what would Randolph Childress like to do?

Also, unless someone really wants to see them right now, I'm going to save the charts until after next season, as I'm still working on them and want to get season 5 going just as soon as the coach decisions are made. Thanks.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote