View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 04:01 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Eighteen – Debates of Gold and Iron

We can now get a Golden Era

Here’s what it looks like.

As you can see, we have three of the requirements – Asian Trade for Silk, Spices, or Chinaware (we have the latter), 10 provinces converted, and force-converting someone. And you can see what the benefit is for a Golden Era as well

We begin it!

16 April, 1531 – Conversion successful! Next is Kedah

I begin to prepare for the next, and hopefully, final war against Malacca. Our treaty ends next year.

1 Sept – Workshop for Hue and Chiang Taeng

1 Dec –

MIL TECH 9 – We get a new unit, Asian Arquebusiers

10 Sept, 1532 – We declare war against Malacaa

I have a big navy next door. Two major armies sweep and begin to push

22 Oct – We take Siak on the island of Sumatra

30 Nov – Now Indragira

2 Dec – I have combined my armies sieging in Pahang.

4 Mar, 1533 – Johor is the next target for our Buddhist Monks after they converted Kedah

25 Mar – Jambi is ours on the island

1 April – The Fort of Pahang is ours!

19 Apr – We rout the Malacca army in their capital

22 Apr – Palembang is ours

22 June – Lingga is ours

28 June -Kelintan too

Only their capital is left

9 July – We take it

22 July – We defeat their navy and capture a ship

This would remove Malacca as a nation. I’d take all of their holdings in the Malay peninsula, Sumatra, and a minor holding over near Sunda and sch on the next island over. I get some cash too, and some

All of these will be Sunni, and Sumatran culture on that island or Malay on the Peninsula, are coastal

Palembang
– 14 dev, Spices, Jungle, natural harbor here, strait to Bangka, and next to Jambi, 0.35 made here. Temple and Marketplace

Jambi
– Incense is the main good produced here with 10 dev, 0.11 made for us, Jungle, connects Palembang and Indragiri, has a strait to the islands of Lingga.

Indragiri –
Grasslands, Copper, 11 dev, 0.03 made here for us,connects Jambi to Siak.

Siak – 16 dev, Grasslands too, natural harbor, Chinaware is the good made here, 0.11 made here. Temple and marketplace here

All of these are next to Pasai on the island.

Bintan – Island connected via straight from Jambi, coastline, Naval supplies, 11 dev, Temple, 0.20 sent to us.

Pahang – 5 dev, fort and temple, Tropical Wood here, Jungle, 0.12 made for our glory

Kelantan – Naval Supplies are made in this Jungle, with 8 dev, and 0.08 made for us.

Terengganu – Fishers here work the grasslands with 9 development. 0.07 made here.

Kendal
– Javanese, Hindu, on Java isle, 5 dev, grasslands, Naval Supplies.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote