View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 10:02 PM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Twenty – From Polo and Battuta to Buddha

1 Jan, 1543 –

Ile de Bourbon – 11 dev, coastline, Sugar, I order a Workshop here, 0.86 made here, Northern Thai, Theravada Buddhism worshipped.

15 Jan – While ally-less, I declare war on Pasai

1 April –

Mauritius – Identical to Ile in every way

I hand them both seats in Parliament

29 April – After chasing their army around, we finally pin it down and rout it

30 Sept – Malacca converts! Next? Siak

2 Oct – The Fort at Pagarryung falls to us

1 Dec – We get a trading in Incense bonus

18 Feb, 1544 – We capture their HQ of PAsai. All holdings are ours and we have a 100% war score:

I can’t get the entire island, but I can get all of the Spices and Gold here. I have to leave them three holdings.

All are Sumatra and Sunni, Jungle, coastal, with 75% autonomy, unless otherwise stated:

Muko-Muko – 10 dev for grain farmers, Farm estate, 0.04 made here – next to Jambi and my unclaimed colony.

Pagarruyung – Gold miners, fort, 9 dev, 0.65 made here. Up fron Muko-Muko and next to Jambi et-all. Also next to Pasai’s next holding

Rokan – Grasslands, connects Siak and other holdings, Fishing, 10 dev, only 0.08 made here, with a Temple

Deli – Grasslands up from Rokan, 8 dev, Spices, 0.00 made here

Peureulak – 20 dev, grassland, Spices, up from Deli, 0.06 made here

Pasai – 31 dev, Spices, Grasslands, 0.11 made here, natural harbor, temple, workshop and marketplace here. (The title of this chapter is a reference to the fact that both Ibn Battuta and Marco Polo spent lots of time here)

Lamuri
– Natural harbor here as well, grasslands, Spices, 0.05 produced, temple, 11 dev

Not bad as a place to build off of

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote