View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 11:44 PM   #48
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Restoration of Sukhothai Chapter Thirty – Friends New and Old

22 Jan, 1588 – I pull my colonists from Lesser Namaqualand and send them to Kendari on Sulawesi

1 Mar – Xhosa with Gems!

12 April – All natives in Kendari aren’t

1 June – Sumba with Tea-ba

1 Sept – Lesser Namaqualand – 3 dev, Steppes, Livestock, I order a Farm Estate here, we are getting 0.16 from the Thai Buddhists that work the steppes.

I fabricate a claim on Bengal

11 Oct – Brunei converts! Next is Sibu

1 Dec – Expansion Idea #4 – We get factories and we bonuses to upgrades in center of trade

7 June, 1589 – We order a Plantation in Tabayan after it’s core finished early.

1 July – We fabricate another holding of Brunei’s.

1 Sept:

DIP TECH 14 – We can build better ships and the Trade Station…

Get ready. It’s the Manufactory for these goods:

Spices
Slaves
Fur
Ivory
Incense

Ivory is my first priority – Bengkulu, Ayutthaya, Yamethin, Prome, Chiang Mai

Then major Spices – Malacca, Makassar, Pasai

But this will be a deep dive. I have a ton of Incense, Spices to dig into.

The last one, the Mill, will work for Gems, Tropical Wood, Paper, Glass, and Chinaware.

I am making, currently, around 80 gold a month in surplus, so that’s a lot of extra cash.

That means I’ll have around 920 gold a year, so enough for around 2 manufactories a year

20 Jan, 1590 – We announce the Annexation of Pegu! It makes sense now that I got my DIP up.

22 Feb – My final holding, Kale, is ours up north.

16 June – Mong Yang has offered to be our Tributary and we accept. They are next to Bengal and us.

1 Oct – Kendari with Gems

11 Nov – Sibu converts too! Next? How about Palawan?

1 Feb, 1591 – Our Inquisitor passes. Next? I hire a level 3 Theologian for the spot.

1 July – Expansion Idea #5 – We get +1 diplomatic reputation

1 Nov – Rebellion in Jesselton.

22 Nov – Put down

1 Dec – I pull my colonists from Xhosa and send them to Natal, which is up the coast.

22 Dec – My local army has cleared out the natives here

1 Mar, 1592 – I order Trade Stations in Brunei, Lamuri, East and West Timor

1 Sept – Xhosa – Gems, 3 dev, mountains, Thai and Buddhists here, 0.23 made here, I order a Marketplace. Natal, to it’s east and up the coast from here has been set up

I pull my colonists from Sunda and send them to Mtetwa which is up the coast from Natal

19 Oct – All locals in Mtetwa are no longer a problem

1 Nov – Sumba – Tea, island, I order a Plantation here, coastline, 5 dev, Thai Buddhists are here, and we get 0.35 from their work.

1 Mar, 1593 – Our truce with Brunei has ended

20 Oct – I purchase Zanzibar as a Trading Post from Malindi for 650 gold

Zanzibar – Coastal Center of Trade, Slaves, 5 dev, coastline, Shipyard, Marketplace, Sunni, Swahili culture. Zanzibar has 75% autonomy. As a trading post, it has other options

Here’s how it works. I can buy improvements for the entire state, in this case, the Central Swahili Coast. Any improvement I do from here will help that whole area. I am buying the Trade Company Investment, and soon I’ll do the Customs Depot one.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-08-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote