View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 05:21 PM   #914
saldana
Pro Starter

first, Neon, i thought the game was excellent, and i hope you do decide to run another one. the only problem i thought there was, was that alot of us were still in the spawn game when this one started. especially with how complex that game was, it was kind of hard to get into this one.

second, please dont take this the wrong way, but i assumed that schmidty was going to send the kill order since he was the outlaw leader on the first night...i even pm'ed him and he said he was going to do it, and for some reason never did. the last night, i was already dead, and schmidty and wednesday both have already said what happened, so nothing we all can really do about that, i dont think anyone is really to blame.

that said, we (the outlaws) should have had this game won two days ago. if we had gotten our first night kill and then either schmidty or wednesday got on to vote last night, we would have won easily, so really, the villagers only survived because of a series of screwed up situations hamstringing the outlaws.

THAT said....holy shit Jeff, i was stunned at how you had us all pegged so accurately...i honestly checked to make sure i didnt accidentally send one of my PMs to you with all our names in it. many kudos to a very well played game.

Finally (dark helmet voice)"I can't believe you fell for that...its the oldest trick in the book, oh lemme give it back to you, OH i cant believe you fell for that too."

good game til next time guys
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote