View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 01:35 PM   #18040
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
No, I'm yelling at him for insisting that Democrats HAVE to impeach Trump despite the fact that the only reason to do it is public masturbation.

Lots of democrats believe that too. I've thought that the discussion on the pros and cons of impeachment here over the last week or so has been good, with people on the left and right all having different opinions, its not a party line thing at all, and that's made the conversation pretty fascinating for me. I get that you have strong opinions on your reasoning for feeling the way you do. And it would be frustrating to see someone who strongly dislikes trump choose to not vote for a democrat over, well pretty much anything.

But what's the end result that you want here? Knowing that you are right and have told the world you are right, damn the consequences? Or in taking any action you can take so that Donald Trump doesn't win re-election? Because what you're doing right now is aggressive as hell and might severely alienate many against all of your passionate beliefs.

There's a ton of common ground to be found. Making a case for you believe in it certainly important, but you've done that. Is this really the line you want to draw for making such strong judgement about someone else to the point that if you are partially responsible for someone not voting Democrat despite all of their frustration with trump - well that's ok because fuck them?

Last edited by Radii : 07-22-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote