View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #103
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Me neither. I'm hoping those who are more comic book oriented would help us out here.
I'm not an expert, but I have a decent grounding for some of these characters. These are very simplified.

Hulk- Wimpy but super smart scientist Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk under stressful situations. The Hulk is incredibly strong, and incredibly hard to hurt, but isn't very smart (HULK SMASH). Typically hits very hard and is very hard to hurt with physical attacks.

Silver Surfer- Assistant to Galactus, Destroyer of Worlds, but he only took that job to save his homeworld. He's relatively omnipotent. Super fast, almost indestructible (as is his board, although it has been destroyed very rarely, he can just regenerate it), and strong. I'd expect him to have strong attacks, some sort of mobility (time, space, dimension) based power, and maybe minor healing.

Magneto- Holocaust survivor who is one of the strongest mutants alive. He can manipulate metal with his mind, and most things are made out of metal. He is the leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants, which believes that mutants are the next step in evolution, and therefore should rule over lesser beings (i.e. everyone else). Also had a big fallout with Prof. X Helmet makes him immune to telepathic attacks, expect abilities based off of his control of metal.

Moon Knight- Don't know much about him, but he's more or less a glorified vigilante/super-spy. At night he gets enhanced physical abilities. He's well trained in most combat arts. Expect strong attacks, both melee and ranged based, don't use psionic stuff on him.

Prof. X- Founder of the X-Men, believes mutants should live in harmony with humans. Incredibly strong telepath, he can manipulate objects with his mind, go into your mind, pretty much anything you can imagine a telepath doing, he can. He also has a machine to find mutants anywhere, anytime. Expect very strong mental abilities.

Warpath- No clue.

Storm- X-Man who can manipulate the weather. This allows her to fly via wind currents, control lightning, make earthquakes, adjust moisture, things like that. I'd expect a relatively diverse portfolio of attacks and abilities based off of such broad abilities.

I have to go to dinner, but I'm sure others can correct my mistakes and do the others as well.

-Talgian
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote