View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 11:56 AM   #14
g0ldenboy27
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
I preferred slow worlds. It takes longer but if you have things planned out right you only have to spend a few minutes once or twice a day. Particularly with my work situation at the time, I was working long blocks of time at once so I couldn't check in every few hours. You really have to do that to play well on a faster world.

Hey man, started to play several weeks ago and just now got to know this forum, got some questions if you guys can answer:

15 form is the minimum value, but there a maximum value? And you guys said that practice are good to not add point to form right?

Ive read that 400 fadigue is the “maximum good value”, so when its getting close to this should I make my player not enter in any tournament next weeks? Or can I play practices? How many weeks should my player sit out to get fadigue to a good value again? I know each day equals to 50, but for example, if my player is with 300 fatigue, then next week in the middle of tournament he can reach above 400 and that’s bad right?

Is this still the Form to calc future attributes?

Strength and Speed
Current Value / % of Age =*Max Value
Endurance
Current Value / % of Age / % of Age = Max Value

And

-- Skill * 0.95
-- Service * 0.515
-- Strength * 0.19
-- Mentality * 0.175
-- Speed * 0.17

Still best rating calc?

Ive read somewhere that -5 is the better value to age factor when we try to get best talent as possible, but how can I know the “peak age” os something?

Last thing, I read a lot about trainers, but the truth is I don’t understand a thing lol is it better to have trainer or just play practices?
g0ldenboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote