View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 08:51 PM   #1
Airhog
Captain Obvious

2 Great Men - An Ncaa2k5 Dynasty.

Welcome to my dynasty. I am doing a dynasty similar in ways to the 4 great men dynasties that several people have done with FOF. This dyansty is a bit different in more ways than one.

For Starters, This dynasty will only last until my two players graduate. They are both redshirt freshmen, so that is a maximum of 4 years. My focus is on these two players, as such, information about recruiting, the games themselves and other things will be kept to a minimum.

Now for the 2 players. They both will play for my human controlled team, and I will play every game. Player 1 is a RB on offense. My offense is a power running game, and I chose RB to maximize the amount of time I can play with him. Player 2 is a MLB on defense. Again, I will be using him every down, unless he tires and is subbed out.

I do have a few ground rules. Coaching contracts is on. I have to do well enough to keep my job for the 4 years. I also have to start my two players all 4 years, barring one of them leaving for the draft early. That is a real possibility for my RB. Even if I recruit a better guy, he cannot start unless one of them is injured that week. I have created a custom school, and it starts out as a cupcake. I am hoping this provides a nicebackdrop, as I try to get my two players to lead my team to victory.

The final change, is that every single post will be made in the seven place holders you see below. This should make it very easy to read my dynasty, and will keep all of the relevant facts near the top.

Right now I am playing on the varsity level. I am not a great Ncaa player, and I havent been since NCAA 2k2. Quarter length is set to 4 minutes, which works just right for me. The only sliders I have increased is pass catching, it is nearly maxed for cpu and human.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!

Last edited by Airhog : 08-10-2005 at 08:59 PM.
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote