View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #178
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

General Update

We have another swim meet this weekend and it is a Gold Team hosted one...which makes it big. This meet could go a long way for determining who are swimming in the relays at State. Unfortunately, Bear is home from school today with a stomach bug, and Brett missed practice yesterday for the same reason (though he appears to be better today). Hopefully, this doesn't sap them of energy and we can have a good showing.

Also more sad news on Bailey's SA friend Lexi. I'm not sure where things were when I last updated her health. I believe she was about to have a second surgery on her knee (the one that was operated on first). That operation went fine and she was starting to practice again, when she managed to step off a curb awkwardly and broke her ankle. Then a few weeks later, she got her finger stuck in the chain of a swing when someone was on it, and it broke. Now we've learned that her 2nd knee will also require a 2nd surgery. The doctors are already talking about needing to do knee replacements when she is in her 20s...

I'll update the event list for this weekend soon...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote