View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #481
sabotai
General Manager

Been weighing myself every day and putting it into a spreadsheet (along with the other stats my scale tells me.)

I can't really say I've done much. 15 days I have recorded on my spreadsheet (since Sept 1st). I've worked out on 9 days (need that to be, well, 15 days not 9) and I've hit my food goal on only 3 days (lol). My food goal is simple - don't eat a lot at night. Easier said than done since I'm an insomniac and being up til 4am is routine, up to 6 am happens, and more than once a month I got without sleep or very little sleep (30-60 minutes). That's a lot of awake hours. I know why getting 8 hours of sleep at night is good for weight lose, now if my body and mind would just fricken' sleep!

I don't count calories or follow any plan, but when I was able to lose weight last year, I simply did my best to only eat a few pieces of fruit at night, or a bowl of cereal and a piece of fruit, or a cup of yogurt, etc. I lost seven pounds (240 to 233) in one month last year by exercising most days and just watching what I ate at night, only to put it all back on and then some.

I eat a lot. I know I don't need a plan or to count calories. I just need to stop eating a lot. And I need to exercise more. It really is so simple....like most things in my life, even to just get the simple things done I have to keep telling myself "Just fucking do it already! It'll get done if you just fucking do it! Why are you not doing it!?!?"

On Sept 1st, I weighed 247.4 (personal record!). I don't know what my goal is. Whatever looks good when I get there, but I suspect I'm looking at trying to get to around 200. I'm 5'10" with a decent amount of muscle on me, I just have a more than decent amount of fat on top of it.

1st Week Averages
Weight: 246.2
Body Fat %: 37.34%
Muscle %: 29.31%
Resting Metabolism: 2165.4
Visceral Fat: 16.4 (on a scale of 1-20....20 being bad)

2nd Week Averages
Weight: 245.8 (-0.4)
Body Fat%: 36.87% (-0.47%)
Muscle %: 29.59% (+0.18%)
Resting Metabolism: 2164.9 (-0.6)
Visceral Fat: 16.0 (-0.4)

(I have no idea the accuracy of those other stats - or even weight really - they are just the numbers my scale spits out at me)

All moving in the right direction, but all small changes. Need to actually...you know....do something.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote