View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:00 PM   #497
sabotai
General Manager

Something I've found that really fills me up is granola cereal. A bowl of that and I'm good for several hours. My favorite is Cherry Vanilla Granola cereal from Wild Harvest.

I wanted to link to it, but it's not on their website....when I bought it Friday, there weren't many boxes left......and now I'm wondering if they are taking it off the market.....they fucking better not!!

Blueberry Flax and Crunchy Vanilla are the other two I like. I also really like Dark Chocolate Almond granola from Cascadian Farms. (Though they can be hard to chew sometimes at first. I've gotten used to them.)

They are 240 calories for 3/4ths a cup (the Dark Chocolate one is 210), so I think that's a bit high (I should measure it a few times to see how much I'm really eating), but they fill me up and keep "The Hunger" away for a good amount of time. It's better than the junk food that just seems to feed "The Hunger" rather than keep it at bay. "The Hunger" goes away when I feed it junk food, but it comes back quickly and far more powerful than before.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote