View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 08:02 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May:

Writing for The Prisoner is complete.

Hold on Tight's post-production is complete and ready to be released.

Pre-production on Holiday Pain is finished and it moves to regular production.

I get to greenlight The Prisoner, our first internal script! I put every element at four stars across the board for the script.

I jack up the SFX up to five stars because they are all important for the film. I also increase all of the production FX (make-up, pyro, stunt, robotics) to four stars. Cinematographer, set design, score and cosutmes are also set to four stars. Actually, let's jump score up to five stars.

I greenlight the film with around 70 million in production costs before heading to contracts. Time to bring in some talent.

It takes me a long time to find my lead actor, and a lot of auditions later I ultimately decide to cast Alphonso Meddler as my lead with just a 400k contract. I wanted a bigger name, but the talent was not hitting their auditions. He will be our Number Six.

For 7 million, but no points, I sign Blossom Kinder, the 15th best drector in the game, to head the project. She's an amazing visionary with great action skills.

I hire Stu Kerr for a million to produce. Stu did a great job with Meadow of Life so I can trust him with this project.

For the romantic interest, I have a problem. The only good actresses with a massive audition are either hugely expensive (15+ million credits!) or very unknwn (50k), I think the hot chick over the popular chick is the right play, so I cast unknown Rosie Ventura for 50k as Number 34.

Next I need the first Number 2. I can't find a suitable actor to cast in the role who nails the audition, so I settle for Dennis Ungerman who had a good audition for 800k.

For the subsequant Number 2, I am looking for a younger actress. I have to sign another 50k actress, Bonny Tifun.

Lastly, for Number 97, a compatriot captee, I hire Stan Westgate for 800k.

I send the production crew out to begin work on our script!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote