View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #258
Radii
Head Coach

New Loaner

Just call us the West Ham Reserves, as we loan in our second youngster from West Ham today. AMR Charlie Kenny joins the squad for the season. Kenny has solid speed (13 pace/12 accel), his other physical attributes for the most part are above 10 (strength of 9), with a Balance of 16. He's a hard worker, decent off the ball, decent positioning, decently creative and determined, etc, all in the 9-12 range. Looking over at his Technical Ratings I like what I see. 15 crossing, 10 dribbling, 11 first touch, he can shoot a little, pass decently well. He can't hit a header for crap but otherwise he doens't have any big weaknesses. I'm sure Kenny and Downes will both see significant action this year, I like this pickup quite a bit.

Now I feel like we really need to land a striker and then we may save our 4th loaner spot until we see how things start out.

I have more loan offers out there, and I also have a few free transfer contracts for backups/depth waiting a response as well. We're about to play a flurry of 4 friendlies while we finish up.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote