View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #279
Radii
Head Coach

September 30th, 2014

Woking(6-1-3, 5th) @ Hereford(5-2-3, 9th)

We're now in 5th, 4 points out of 1st, only 3 points ahead of 11th. Hereford are heavy 4:6 favorites at home today. We're 7:2. We played twice last year, neither team managed a goal. Hereford finished 17th last year, 1 point ahead of us.

GK: Lynch
D: Nikolaou/Taylor/Williams/Ogogo
DMC: Arter
MC: Herd/Pulis
AM: HArsanyi/Downes
ST: Subotic

We're very tired today. A lot of our starters i'd like to rest but the backups need a week off too. This is the best we can do really. They are just as tired.

16': We've taken two shots, earned a couple corners, but nothing really scary looking.

uhhh... yeah...

HALF: No highlights from the 23 minute on. 4 total shots, 1 on target by us but it was a long range effort that had no chance. Possession 55/45 in favor of Hereford. Very, very boring. Of course, we're on the road against a heavily favored team, i should probably be pleased.

52': Seriously? Thorugh ball by Hereford... Arter is judged to have slowed their attacker charging to get to it... its a penalty, and they score. 0-1

55': We control the ball in their end briefly but can't manage to get it into the penalty area, Harsanyi ends up taking a long shot and its just over.

57': Hereford try to attack, a ball into the area is pushed away, one of their midfielders heads it back into the center, their leading striker is there and takes a quick long shot from 22ish yards out and Lynch is beaten... it wasn't particularly well placed, just blasted by Lynch nearly right down the middle. 0-2

74': Ball-Baggie in for Subotic, N'Diaye in for Downes who got hurt, Smith in for Taylor at DC.

Disappointing, I'm not sure about that penalty and the second goal was just quick and deadly, an unfortunate play after a good tackle that usually breaks up the attack.

Hereford 2 : 0 Woking

5.7 for Subotic up front today. In the few highlights on our attacking in I would have blamed the rest of our guys for not being able to get the ball to Subotic in any reasonable way.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote