View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #285
Radii
Head Coach

November Update

-- We play 5 matches in November, 4 league (including the one on Nov 1) and one FA Cup Match. If we were to somehow beat Crystal Palace we'd play another FA Cup Match before the end of the month.

-- The board is very pleased with my leadership. Our league 2 performance is a highlight, no negatives listed at all! We did lose $126k last month. With that we have already given back all our TV and season ticket revenue and are negative on the balance sheet for the year. That makes sense, we're spending more money with a higher wage budget but aren't making much more money. I'd mentioned high early attendence but its come crashing back down to normal.

-- Vince Taylor has resumed full training.

-- 35 y/o DC Nick Fenton requests that I put him on the transfer list. I kept him around b/c he was cheap but with the new guys I brought in this year there is no room for him even as super deep depth. I grant his request, no reason for him to not have a shot to play out the last year or two of his career at a lower level.

-- The press is reporting that Woking's fans are very excited for the upcoming FA Cup. We have an average attendence of 3192/game right now, we are expected to have over 5000 here.

EDIT

I'd posted a 1-0 loss to Crystal Palace in the FA Cup, but I had a power spike before I saved after the match. We're back on November 1 after the Kidderminster match, so we have to replay that.

Last edited by Radii : 05-09-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote