View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #151
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It's also the second time you have voted for me without giving a reason. It's hard to defend myself when I have someone who apparently is crusading against me, and I don't even know why.

Heck, you just threw out two great potential targets today in two non-Day One voters in hoops and The Jackal, but you fly right by that to vote for me.

I am fine with getting votes. I just hope you'll back yourself up better than with yesterday's "let's start something" or today's "i'll throw out the first vote..."

Sorry man. I'm not crusading against you whatsoever. I put the second vote on you to see what would happen (since day 1 is a crapshoot, right?). I put a vote on you today because it was down to you and Pass for the lynch and Pass turned out to be a villager.

I sort of give the no-shows a bye since (not sure if this is logical) the vamps were definitely active yesterday with the night kill and neither of them was around...statistically speaking, it is probable that they are both (or at least one) villagers.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote