View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 12:52 AM   #162
skrath
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
I think Subby, et. al. have convinced me to sign up for this league because I've got a hankering to play online again. How does one get registered?

Sent you a PM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Interesting learning curve in my first season at the helm.

Mississippi State couldn't notch 10 wins. Bright spot was senior PG Bjorn Fuller who posted an insane assist/turnover ratio of 6.8:0.4.

Loyola Marymount notched an upset over Gonzaga, but was middling in the WCC.

Dartmouth actually finished with a winning record at 13-12, but missed the selective Ivy tournament.

You started with three really tough teams and I think you've done pretty well. I think there's a good base there though, and supplemented through a good recruiting period you'll be a lot better next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
I would like a shot at Saint Louis.

How do I join?

Sent you a PM!

For all new users, we're about to head into the National Tournament, and then we'll have the offseason, where recruiting for the upcoming season occurs. The reason it occurs in the offseason is due to the requirement that the pro league and college are synchronised for the draft, and to give college users more activity during the pro offseason.

This year is a big change for the recruiting engine (total rewrite), so we're running a few beta/test runs first of recruiting before the real thing. It will take a few weeks of the offseason at least. So, if you're a new user and want to hold off until that beta testing is complete, I understand.

However, if you're willing to put up with a bit of dev, it will allow you to have a few runs through without any consequences and then start the new season with proper recruiting, which will benefit you greatly as a newer user.

As an aside, Groundhog and murrayyyy are helping me with the league set up for the rest of the world (Europe and beyond). It's still a few months away, but that'll be an exciting move where you can take on control of any professional team in the world -- tier one to start.

Last edited by skrath : 07-01-2020 at 12:54 AM.
skrath is offline   Reply With Quote