View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 07:42 PM   #206
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Dola, I do understand the frustration of being falsely accused. I think we all do except hoops, who can talk his way out of any situation.....

Just saw this. I too get frustrated with being falsely accused, and it happens almost every game that I am a villager! That said, there are degrees of frustration and I think most of the time a player has the ability to shape the conversation through their posts rather than have to sit back and take it.

Everyone has their own approach, every situation is different, yada, yada, yada. I just know that when I'm a good guy I'm going to work as hard as I possibly can, with the amount of time I have that day, to not be the one picked because I know I'm a bad selection.

There are also certain playing styles that are more likely to attract attention, and accusations are part of the territory with attention. I normally like to push the action as early in the game as possible, rather than wait for the game to unfold. It is a lot of fun when it works, and a lot of hard work defending bad decisions when it doesn't. If you are finding yourself in a spot where you have to defend yourself more than you would like, perhaps it is a good time to evaluate what kind of in-game behavior is creating those situations. It is possible to change your behavior and your "WW rep" over time if you are interested in doing so.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote